Picture Days are coming up and this is the first time this year that students will wear their dress uniform! Students will have their individual picture taken that will appear in the GCA yearbook The Legacy. The Lower School will have their pictures taken Tuesday, September 18. Upper School students will have their pictures taken Wednesday, September 19. The photographer is Ron Bozwell of Bozwell Photography and individual photos will be available for purchase online.
K4-4th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- White Long Sleeve Peter Pan Blouse from Read’s Uniforms (ELD-5430or) or Lands’ End (#350071)
- Classic navy/white plaid Jumper from Lands’ End or School Plaid Jumper in Classic Navy White from Tommy Hilfiger (https://www.globalschoolwear.com/) (New for 2018-2019)
- Jumper must come to the top of the knee or below.
- White knee socks or white tights must be worn. (These are available from Read’s Uniforms or Lands’ End.)
- Black, brown or navy dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
5th-12th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- Stretch perfect no gape shirt in white (in any sleeve length – short-sleeve, long-sleeve or three-quarter sleeve -– your choice) from Lands’ End Blouse must be tucked in. (New for 2018-2019)
- Box pleat skirt in classic navy/white plaid from Lands’ End or School Plaid Box Pleat Skirt in Classic Navy White from Tommy Hilfiger (https://www.globalschoolwear.com/)(New for 2018-2019)
- Fine-gauge cardigan in classic navy with GCA logo (cotton or performance – your choice) from Lands’ End (New for 2018-2019)
- In order to maintain a uniform appearance, young ladies in 5th – 12th grade must wear no socks or wear flesh-colored nylons.
- Black, brown or navy closed toe, closed heel dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
YOUNG MEN DRESS UNIFORM
- Navy chino pants (plain or pleated, no cargo) with a brown or black leather belt
- Long-sleeve Oxford in white
- White undershirt
- Classic navy/dark crimson stripe tie from Lands’ End Item #426748 (youth size), # 426733 (adult size) or # 082220 (pre-tied)
- Black or dark brown dress shoes with dark dress socks. Athletic shoes are not permitted.