Picture Days are coming up and all students must wear their dress uniform for their individual picture that will appear in the GCA yearbook. The Lower School will have their pictures taken Tuesday, September 19. Upper School students will have their pictures taken Wednesday, September 20. The photographer is Ron Bozwell of Bozwell Photography and individual photos will be available for purchase online. Students will again wear their dress uniform for the all-school picture on September 27.
K4-4th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- White Long-Sleeve Peter Pan Blouse (Read’s Uniforms #5430)
- Navy Jumper (Read’s Uniforms #1950)
- In order to maintain a uniform appearance, young ladies in K4-4th grade must wear white knee socks (Read's Uniforms #SHF102) or white tights (Read's Uniforms #SHF201)
- Black, brown or navy dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
5th-12th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- White ¾ Sleeve Blouse (Read’s Uniforms #5534) This blouse is designed to be worn untucked.
- Navy Box Pleat Skirt (Lands’ End #430803 or #407088 for girls’ sizes or #430801 or #407089 for adult sizes) or Navy Full Pleat Skirt (Read’s Uniform #ELD-3955)
- In order to maintain a uniform appearance, young ladies in 5th-12th grade must wear no socks or wear flesh-colored nylons.
- Black, brown or navy closed toe, closed heel dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
YOUNG MEN DRESS UNIFORM
- Navy chino pants (plain or pleated, no cargo) with a brown or black leather belt
- Long-sleeve Oxford in white
- White undershirt
- Classic Navy/dark crimson stripe tie (Lands’ End #426748 (youth size), #426733 (adult size) or #082220 (pre-tied))
- Black or brown dress shoes with dark dress socks. Athletic shoes are not permitted.