Mrs. Jenny Spears earned a B.S. in Home Economics and an M.S. in Education both from Georgia Southern College (now University.) In addition to being the Dean of Academics and Guidance Counselor, Jenny also teaches a Study Skills class. Jenny previously was a K5 teacher, 5th/6th grade teacher, board member and Dean of Faculty at GCA. She has 24 years of teaching experience and two years of academic advising experience as Diploma Consultant at Veritas Press Online Academy in PA. Jenny and her husband Robert are members at Blue Ridge Presbyterian Church. This is Mrs. Spears seventh year at GCA.
Frequently asked questions for Mrs. Spears include the following:
- How do I decide which courses to take?
- What is the curriculum for a specific class?
- What scholarships are available for my student for college?
- How do I sign up for the PSAT, SAT or ACT?
- What is the CLT?
- What can you tell me about the 5-day 7th or 8th grade model?
- What fine arts does the school offer?
- What are GCA’s graduation requirements?
- What’s the difference between a standard diploma and graduating with distinction?
- How do I get approval for my 11th or 12th grade student to take a dual-enrollment class?
- What is GPA and why is it important?
- Can I get a copy of my child’s high school transcript?
To contact Mrs. Spears, please email her at email@example.com