Greenville Classical Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
The following is a list of ways gifts can be made to GCA:
- GENERAL GIFTS: A general gift is used to meet the most pressing needs and priorities of GCA. General gifts are useful because of their flexibility.
- DESIGNATED GIFTS: Donors may specify how a donation is to be used, such as financial aid, support for a particular academic or athletic program, equipment acquisition, etc.
- MEMORIALS: Gifts may be made in honor of a person or special occasion. Gifts are also made in memory of a deceased family member or friend.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Individual cash gifts may be matched by an employer's matching gift program. Many employers have a matching gift program. GCA will be happy to work with your employer to set up a program.
- SECURITIES: Gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) may be made directly to Greenville Classical Academy. Oftentimes, such gifts provide the donor with useful tax advantages.
Call the school office at 864-329-9884 if you are interested in making a gift or make a gift online by clicking on the Donate button below. Please specify if it is a general gift, a gift to the Annual Fund or a designated gift. Thank you for your support.