Thank you for your interest in giving to help support the efforts of Greenville Classical Academy in providing a classical Christian education to children ages 4 - 18.
Greenville Classical Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
The following is a list of ways gifts can be made to GCA:
- GENERAL GIFTS: A general gift is used to meet the most pressing needs and priorities of GCA. General gifts are useful because of their flexibility.
- DESIGNATED GIFTS: Donors may specify how a donation is to be used, such as financial aid, support for a particular academic or athletic program, equipment acquisition, etc.
- MEMORIALS: Gifts may be made in honor of a person or special occasion. Gifts are also made in memory of a deceased family member or friend.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Individual cash gifts may be matched by an employer's matching gift program. Many employers have a matching gift program. GCA will be happy to work with your employer to set up a program.
- SECURITIES: Gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) may be made directly to Greenville Classical Academy. Oftentimes, such gifts provide the donor with useful tax advantages.
Make a gift online by clicking on the Donate button below.
Please specify in "Special Instructions" if it is a gift for #GivingTuesday, a gift to the Annual Fund, a Designated Gift or a General Gift.
Thank you for your support of GCA!