- Navy blue, white or burgundy collared shirt with sleeves (e.g., polos, turtlenecks, oxfords or blouses)
- Navy blue or khaki slacks or shorts.
- Girls may also wear a Lands' End burgundy plaid and may wear skirts, skorts, dresses or jumpers in addition to slacks or shorts.
Dress Uniform is worn for special occasions such as Picture Day, See You at the Pole, Grandparents Day, Open Houses (5), Science Fair, and the end-of-the-year Awards Ceremony.
Here are specifics on the Dress Uniform:
K4-4th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- White Long-Sleeve Peter Pan Blouse (Read’s Uniforms #5430)
- Navy Jumper (Read’s Uniforms #1950)
- In order to maintain a uniform appearance, young ladies in K4-4th grade must wear white knee socks (Read's Uniforms #SHF102) or white tights (Read's Uniforms #SHF201)
- Black, brown or navy dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
5th-12th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- White ¾ Sleeve Blouse (Read’s Uniforms #5534) This blouse is designed to be worn untucked.
- Navy Box Pleat Skirt (Lands’ End #430803 or #407088 for girls’ sizes or #430801 or #407089 for adult sizes) or Navy Full Pleat Skirt (Read’s Uniform #ELD-3955)
- In order to maintain a uniform appearance, young ladies in 5th-12th grade must wear no socks or wear flesh-colored nylons.
- Black, brown or navy closed toe, closed heel dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
YOUNG MEN DRESS UNIFORM
- Navy chino pants (plain or pleated, no cargo) with a brown or black leather belt
- Long-sleeve Oxford in white
- White undershirt
- Classic Navy/dark crimson stripe tie (Lands’ End #426748 (youth size), #426733 (adult size) or #082220 (pre-tied))
- Black or brown dress shoes with dark dress socks. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
Please see pages 15 - 17 of the Student-Parent Handbook for specific requirements, designated suppliers, and casual uniform before purchasing any items intended to be worn at school.