- Navy blue, white or burgundy collared shirt with sleeves (e.g., polos, turtlenecks, oxfords or blouses)
- Navy blue or khaki slacks or shorts that come to the knee.
- Girls may also wear a specific classic navy/white plaid and may wear skirts, skorts, dresses or jumpers in addition to slacks or shorts.
Dress Uniform is worn for special occasions such as Picture Day, See You at the Pole, Grandparents Day, Science Fair, and the end-of-the-year Awards Ceremony.
Here are specifics on the Dress Uniform for 2018-2019:
K4-4th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM
- White Long Sleeve Peter Pan Blouse ELD-5430 Read’s Uniforms or Lands’ End #350071
- Classic navy/white plaid Jumper Lands’ End #41492 (Little Girl) or #414943 (Girl)
- Jumper must come to the top of the knee or below.
- White knee socks or white tights must be worn. (These are available at Read’s Uniforms or Lands’ End.)
- Black, brown or navy dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
5th-12th Grade YOUNG LADIES DRESS UNIFORM (New for 2018-2019)
- Woven stretch blouse in white (in any sleeve length – short-sleeve, long-sleeve or three-quarter sleeve -– your choice) Lands’ End 473442 or 473444 or 470241 (Girl) or #473443 or 473445 or 470242 (Women) Blouse must be tucked in.
- Box pleat skirt in classic navy/white plaid Lands’ End #423761(Girl) or #423762 (Women)
- Fine-gauge cardigan in classic navy with GCA logo (cotton or performance – your choice) Lands’ End #430835 or #092807 (Girl) or #430836 or #092807 (Women)
- In order to maintain a uniform appearance, young ladies in 5th-12th grade must wear no socks or wear flesh-colored nylons.
- Black, brown or navy closed toe, closed heel dress shoes. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
YOUNG MEN DRESS UNIFORM
- Navy chino pants (plain or pleated, no cargo) with a brown or black leather belt
- Long-sleeve Oxford in white
- White undershirt
- Classic Navy/dark crimson stripe tie (Lands’ End #426748 (youth size), #426733 (adult size) or #082220 (pre-tied))
- Black or brown dress shoes with dark dress socks. Athletic shoes are not permitted.
Please see pages 15 - 17 of the Student-Parent Handbook for specific requirements, designated suppliers, and casual uniform before purchasing any items intended to be worn at school.